2007/05/15

Jericho Cancelled.

Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!

It may not have had the best actors or writers, nor did it have anyone with enough military proficiency to lead the defense of a clean litter box against a 2 month old kitten with diarrhea.

However, it brought out something...primal. No government. Self-preservation. The Road Warrior. Fallout. Treachery. Those things made for a great show.

UPDATE:
The executive producer, Carol Barbee, has updated the fans on the official CBS Jericho website as to what happens next. It looks like they won't shop the show around, but at least will give the fans some closure.
I so appreciate the offer and I would like to speak to
or write to the fans, but it's a little too fresh
right now. I don't trust what I might say and I would
rather come up with a measured response. We're
talking here about how to get info to the fans about
what would have happened on Jericho Season 2 and
beyond, and solving the mysteries of the show. But I
have to inform CBS and Paramount before I do it.

Please tell your listeners how much their support has
meant to me personally, as well as to the show. I
won't leave them hanging for long.

Love,
Carol

No comments: