2006/02/01

UPS man assaulted by middle-schoolers.

A UPS driver was savagely beaten by middle school students while delivering packages in the western suburbs Friday.

The attack happened in Bellwood along the 3200 block of St. Charles. A teenager was arrested Monday after admitting he was involved in the incident. Another juvenile is expected to turn himself in Tuesday to appear in a line-up.

"Somebody clocked me with a pipe. I took kicks from my right. My eyes caked over. I tried to get up and defend myself as best I could," Murphy said.

He was beaten from his head to his ankles.

"I remember being down on one knee, falling to the ground with kids on top of me," Murphy said.

Strength in numbers overcomes the power of Brown this day. Damn you middle schooling whippersnappers!

Run Forrest...er, UPS guy RUN!


EDIT: Happy Birthday Karlo. Ladies, give him a shout. He's single when he isn't busy playing with his putter.

No comments: