2006/01/28

Tag, you're it.

Okay, so Ken tags me with this little internet quiz. Check it out.

1) What is your middle name?
Starts with a T

2) What size is your bed?
King.

3) What are you listening to?
Whatever audio is coming from the multitide of video games I play.

4) What are the last two digits of your phone #?
56

5) What is the last thing you ate?
Church Street Stacker from Ruby Tuesday's

6) Last person you hugged?
My son.

7) How is the weather right now?
Cold. I love the cold, because I'm hot blooded.

8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My wife.

9) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
Opposite: Whether she has huge....tracts of land.
Same: Threat potential

10) Do you have a bf/gf ?
No, my wife would kill me if I did.

11) MIA

12) Do you drink?
Yes. Some might argue, but Tequilla is actually a drink.

13)Have you ever gotten so drunk that you don't remember the entire nite?
There were a few I wish I could forget.

14)Hair color?
Dark Brown

15) Eye color?
Blue

16) Fav baseball team?
I'm with Ken on this one. "The best thing about baseball season is that it ends!"

17) Fav animal?
Dogs

18) Favorite season?
Winter

19) Ever cried for no reason?
No, usually there is a death involved.

20) Last movie you watched?
Doom (surprisingly not as bad as most folks think)

21) What book are you reading?
No book, but currently flipping through the March issue of GUNS magazine.

22) Piercings?
None personally, but I like 'em.

23) Favorite movie?
Aliens, Band of Brothers (mini-series, I know, sheez)

24) Fav college team?
None. But I will say that I prefer college hoops. At least you don't "VOTE" for a winner.

25) What are you doing right now?
Avoiding work.

26) Pets?
Yes.

27) Dog or cats?
Living together...mass hysteria!

28) Favorite flower?
Plumed Cockscomb

29) Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing?
Nothing illegal.

30) Have you ever loved someone?
Still do.

31) Who would you like to see right now?
The guy from the state lottery commission handing me a winning check.

32) Are you still friends with your ex's?
N/A

33) Have you ever fired a gun?
On occassion.

34) Do you like to travel by plane?
Yes

35) Right handed or left handed?
Both

36) If you could be with someone right now, who would it be?
my bed, at home.

37) How many pillows you sleep with?
I only have one. My wife has about 500.

38) Are you missing someone?
No, I know where I put them

39) Do you have a tattoo?
No.

40) Do you watch cartoons on Sat. mornings?
My son controls the TV on Sat. mornings, so that would be a yes.

41) Are you hiding something from someone?
I have no room left to hide anything, it all belongs to my wife.

42) Do you play an instrument?
Um, no.

No comments: