2005/09/02

Misc. Friday Ramblings...

Never go gently into that good night...

Friday FIREPOWER!
So I was listening to Boortz this morning. This particular message hit me with a dark forboding.
Now you know. In times of disaster and civil unrest the government isn't - can't be there to help you. You will, at least for some period of time, be on your own. You have a responsibility to your children, to your family members, to protect them. Are you up to it? Do you have a gun?
Well, do you?

Now, lets leave the depressing issues behind. With the destruction of this week, I thought I'd bring a little bit of hope for restoration. Dean's Gun Restorations was a topic on THR this week, with before photos and after photos being given for a M1 Garand. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

No comments: