2009/01/27

25 random things about me.

From Ken via Facebook:
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

(By the way I'm not expecting any of you to do this. You poor souls were the ones I decided to torture. I blame Allison and Linda for this shi.. mess...)

1) I'm an only child, and I'm spoiled rotten.
2) I've grown to be a very self-centric person. What’s in it for me?
3) I don't really like to be around people I don't already know. Makes getting to know new people a bitch, but I don't mind.
4) I enjoy watching bad 'B' movies from the Sci-Fi channel that are usually on at 3am.
5) Continuing from above, thank goodness for DVRs.
6) I watched professional wrasslin since the Championship Wrestling from Florida with Gordon Solie.
7) I suck at melee fighting, even though I've studied martial arts.
8) I used to play paper RPGs in high-school and college, even though it was frowned upon by other family members.
9) I've been in one wreck in my life, and it was do to me avoiding a cyclist.
10) I enjoy cable tv more than network tv, especially the Discovery channel.
11) I enjoy breakfast for dinner.
12) I enjoy cold pizza for breakfast. However, it has to be take-out/delivery pizza, because frozen pizzas don't re-heat as well.
13) I've planned trips around food stops.
14) I'm fat. I was born fat. I grew up fat. I stayed fat. Diet doesn't work. Exercise doesn't work. If I have to go out large, damn it, I’m gonna at least go out eating and doing what I want.
15) I hate discussing religion and politics, because no matter how good your debate and facts are, you aren't changing someone's mind once it has been made. All you are doing is expelling hot air.
16) I've paid off every car I've owned.
17) I enjoy playing MMO games for the game content, not the people. Kinda like hating people but loving gatherings.
18) I tend to quote movies I've seen..
19) One of my inherent skills is being able to analyze a person and say the things that will cut them to the core.
20) I am prepared for the impending zombie apocalypse.
21) Never smoked and have no desire to.
22) I don’t really care for professional sports. I mean I’ll watch it, but I don’t become emotionally invested.
23) I don’t practice organized religion. I prefer my time with my God to be one-on-one, not dictated by convention.
24) I don’t really enjoy my job anymore, even though I’m damn good at it.
25) I don't dance. Don't ask.

No comments: