- It's Photoshop Phriday!
Who is your pinball wizard now?
- AD put up a link to this fun quiz: What kind of conservative are you.
- Band saved from fire by Pabst Blue Ribbon.
- She's got more talent in her tongue...
...than most people have...er, nevermind. Just watch the tongue.
- Metal Gear Solid 4 HD gameplay trailer.
The first real reason I see to own a PS3.
- Service with a smile.
Fill her up indeed.
- Need a limo?
I suggest we take the tank tonight dear, I hear the paparazzi is fierce.
- Shockwave...down and out.
If he could transform into an iPod, he's be so small he'd be useless.
- When diving during a storm....don't surface.
But did the tank blow up like it did in Jaws?
- Old warbird lands safely on highway.
Thank God for the Eisenhower Highway System, eh?
- Horseback chase ends via utility guy wire.
Riding while intoxicated. There ought to be a law...
- Own an assault weapon, you aren't mentally qualified.
- Boeing awarded mobile laser system contract.
Under the High Energy Laser Technology Demonstrator (HEL TD) Phase I contract, awarded Friday, Boeing will develop and complete a preliminary design of a rugged beam control system (BCS) on a Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck.
The objective of the HEL TD program is to demonstrate that a mobile, solid-state laser weapon system can effectively counter rocket, artillery and mortar projectiles. The program will support the transition to a full-fledged Army acquisition program.
I'm still waiting for the phased plasma rifle in 40watt range.