2006/11/01

Your life as a soundtrack.

Thanks to CJ for this fun little exercise!

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

Here's how it works:

- Open your music library
- Put it on shuffle
- For every question, type the song that's playing, and don't be cheating, dammit!
- When you go to a new question, press the next button


Opening Credits: Joe Satriani - Hands in the Air

First Day At School: NoFX - Iron Man

Falling In Love: Wang Chung - Everyone Have Fun Tonight (Did I?)

Fight Song: Trivium - Like Light to the Flies

Breaking Up: Judas Priest - You Got Another Thing Coming (hmmm, that could be promising)

Life's OK: Crystal Method - Trip Like I Do

Mental Breakdown: Captain and Tenille - Do That To Me One More Time (how in the fuck did that get in there?)

Driving: Loverboy - Workin for the Weekend

Flashback: The Cars - My Best Friend's Girl

Getting Back Together: Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes to Midnight (before she turns into a pumpkin...)

Wedding: Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me (and shove some cake in my face...LOL)

Birth of Child: Wallflowers - We Can Be Heroes

Death Scene: Staind - Just Go (ouch...)

Funeral Song: Soft Cell - Tainted Love

End Credits: Linkin Park - Numb (that should have been the funeral song...lol)


Wow, I need to clean off my HD. 30 gigs of MP3s, and I only selected about half for this survey. I wonder what the hell answers I would have gotten if I would have put in the soundtracks, comedy tracks, rap, and country songs.

No comments: