A legendary alliance between DellTM and Blizzard has resulted in a one-of-a-kind notebook designed to deliver the ultimate World of Warcraft® experience.
- 17" HD widescreen notebook complete with World of Warcraft backpack
- Illuminated speaker grills and faction specific Honor Badges
- Back-lit keyboard stays awake as long as you can
- Track your stats with the world's first built-in notebook Logitech® GamePanelTM LCD
- Enhanced graphics with NVIDIA® SLITM technology and AGEIA PhysXTM Mobile TechnologyTM
- Pre-loaded with World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade and all major game patches
- Golden Ticket for a custom FigurePrintTM of your actual in-game World of Warcraft character with your actual armor and weapons
- World of Warcraft Beta Club Key Card with a key to future World of Warcraft beta tests
- World of Warcraft and The Burning Crusade Collector's Edition Account Upgrade Certificates
- Exclusive desktop background artwork and screensavers
- Additional loot like a behind the scenes DVD, soundtrack, Warcraft novels, strategy guides, trading cards, etc
Choose your faction and plunk down $4500 cash ($5650 if you tweak the processor and RAM), and you've got the ultimate WOW gaming rig. At least, until this time next year. Darn that Moore's Law.