SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! . *Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... *they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. (WHICH BY THE WAY IS HARD IF YOU ALREADY READ THEIR ANSWERS) You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl.
1. What is your name? John
2. 4 letter word: Junk
3. Vehicle: Jeep
4. City: Jacksonville
5. Boy Name: Jacob
6. Girl Name: June
7. Alcoholic drink: Johnnie Walker
8. Occupation: Jester
9. Something you wear: Jeans
10. Celebrity: Jean-Claude Van-Damme
11. Food: Jalapeno Peppers
12. Something found in a bathroom: Jug of bleach
13. Reason for Being Late: Jockeying for a parking space.
14. Cartoon Character: Lady Jaye
15. Something you shout: Jump!
16. Animal: Jaguar
17. Body part: Joint
18. Word to describe you: Jonesing